Terms of Service and Guidelines of BlablaDoctor
This document is to describe the Terms of Service as well as the Guidelines for the proper usage of the Website www.BlablaDoctor.com TM of Health2i Pte Ltd.(referred to simply as “BlablaDoctor” for convenience in the rest of this document).
It must be read and agreed to by all users of the Website. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I have read, and agree' checkbox as part of the registration process.
About the Website
BlablaDoctor is a global venue for patients, their families, friends as well as the general public interested in healthcare in general to exchange, share, connect, and contribute.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This Website is not a place for professional advice, consultation or opinion. Please read carefully this entire Terms of Service to learn about your rights, responsibilities and obligations.
BlablaDoctor provides areas such as Groups, Blogs, Chat Rooms, and member’s Walls (collectively referred to as "Interactive Areas") on the site. These are accessible only to registered members.
This Website is accessible to visitors who can browse certain areas such as the main Blogs and see the Events.
Registering as member is recommended and will afford you many privileges, such as the ability to participate in the Interactive Areas, create topics within them, establish new connections with other members, and other current and future types of activities.
Registration is free. You must be at least 18 years old to register.
Tone and Language
Your participation on the Website must inspired by good character and remain within the boundaries of what a good citizen would do or say. This starts with the pseudonym or nickname (the “Username”) you will choose to register as a member. Undesirable names or identifiers will be removed immediately. An undesirable name or identifyer is one which has connotation of insult, sexual, curse words, and so forth. It is also a name which is identical to a company, organization, another individual, a product or service etc.
The use of foul, vulgar, obscene, sexist, racist, hateful, threatening, tortious, harassing language, will not be tolerated at any time on our Website. We reserve the rights to decide on which language comes under these terms.
BlablaDoctor reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings, groups or blogs what might contain such language.
Also the posting of abusive, disrespectful, or otherwise prejudiced, defamatory or libelous comments, or the posting of personal 'retaliations' or gripes towards any members of the medical profession or a particular healthcare institution will not be entertained. Further, please also avoid overly personal posts which tend to annoy many members looking for genuinely useful advice, comfort, feedback or tips from other members.
No spamming or multiple postings of any kind will be allowed. Please report anyone who emails you to solicit any business or with offers of service. Use the button-flag (“Report Abuse”) placed in the Interactive Areas as appropriate.
The postings in the Interactive Areas are monitored by our team of professional Moderators.
Moderators' decisions and, at their discretion, guidance and instructions to members are not up for discussion or debate.
By registering on BlablaDoctor, you agree to be subject to Moderators’ decisions. Posting or complaining on any board about their decisions is not acceptable. Any kind of disrespectful communication in posts or emails to or about Administrators and/or Moderators doing their job of enforcing the guidelines is cause for a permanent ban.
No Free Advertising
No advertisements by individual members are allowed on this Website. We reserve the right to delete or edit any post in the Groups, members’ Walls or Blogs sections of the Website which contain advertisement or an advertising intent.
Usernames, piece of information in your profile, comments, posts, that promote or advertise free or commercial products or services, whether available online or not will be considered as advertising.
Note: advertising for business entities is available on our Website. This is reserved to a selected category of advertisers on commercial terms to be agreed upon. For information, please contact us at: email@example.com
TERMS OF SERVICE
Please pay your full attention to the following specific Terms for using BlablaDoctor:
1. Neither BlablaDoctor nor its owners and management make any representations with respect to the contents of this Website and specifically disclaim any implied or express warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular usage, application or purpose.
2. Although the Administrators and Moderators of BlablaDoctor will strive at any time to keep all objectionable materials off this Website, it is impossible for us to review all comments, posts and blogs (“the contributions”). All comments, posts and blogs express the views of their respective authors, and neither the owners nor the management of BlablaDoctor, nor of Health2i Pte Ltd (owner of the Intellectual Property rights) will be held responsible for the content of any of the contributions made by any member.
3. Users are responsible to know and follow the Posting Guidelines presented above. Placements in the Blogs, Groups, and members’s Walls, including, but not limited to websites, information, commentaries, materials, products and services, that, in the sole judgment of BlablaDoctor appear to violate the Posting Guidelines of BlablaDoctor shall be removed. Members may be banned entirely foverer at the Administrator and/or Moderator's discretion.
4. The Blogs, Groups, and members’s Walls are intended for genuine support, sharing and establishing new connections. Information included in any posting should not be tought of as a surrogate for necessary medical consultations with a qualified health professional to meet your specific and individual medical needs, or those of your family or friends.
5. The information provided in BlablaDoctor is with the understanding that BlablaDoctor is not engaged in rendering professional medical services or advice.
6. BlablaDoctor does not verify the information placed on the Website by the Users and, therefore, cannot judge the merits or lack thereof, of any piece of information, suggestions, ideas, tips, opinions or advice. Further, material and Users’ contributions placed on the Website do not necessarily reflect the views of BlablaDoctor.
7. BlablaDoctor shall have the right to use, in whole or in part, questions, commentaries, postings submitted by Users in articles, commentaries or other materials both online and offline. No compensation shall be earned, due, or payable for such use.
8. BlablaDoctor shall not be held responsible for copyrighted information or material posted by Users that may violate copyright laws. Individuals posting messages are responsible for securing appropriate consent from copyright owners, prior to the posting of copyrighted information or material.
9. By using BlablaDoctor, you agree to hold its owners, management, officers, moderators, administrators, webmasters and directors, assignees, harmless from any loss, claim or damage arising from your use or following of any information, suggestions, advice and ideas contained on the site.
10. BlablaDoctor does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are 100% accurate, complete, or current. BlablaDoctor may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. BlablaDoctor does not, however, make any commitment to any party to update the materials.
11. BlablaDoctor has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BlablaDoctor of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.